July 2000 - Volume 3 - Issue 5
New and Revised State Rules and Regulations for Colorado
Section: D. The application shall be denied of the person(s) applying for the certificate have been convicted of:
(The following is a newly added rule)
Any felony offenses involving unlawful sexual behavior, as defined in Section 18-8-412, C.R.S. (Colorado Revised Statutes)
Section: E. The application may be denied for one or more of the following reasons if the applicant(s) or any person living with or employed by the applicant(s):
(The following are newly added rules)
2. Has been convicted of third degree assault, as described in Section 18-8-204, C.RS. ; or.
4. Is determined to be insane or mentally incompetent by a court of competent jurisdiction; or
6. Has been convicted of unlawful use of a controlled substance as specified in Section 18-18-404, C.R.C., unlawful distribution, manufacturing, dispensing, sale , or possession of a controlled substance as specified in Section 18-18-405, C.R.S., or unlawful offenses relating to marihuana concentrate as specified in Section 18-18-406, C.R.S.; or,
8. Furnishes or makes any misleading or false statement or report to the Colorado Department of Human Services, or,
13. Admits to an act of child abuse or substantial evidence is found that the applicant, person employed by, or person who resides with the applicant has committed an act of child abuse; or, . .Presidio will continue to update its foster homes of any changes in the State Rules and Regulations. If you have any questions or would like clarification regarding these new rules, please contact Presidios main office.