July/ August 1999 - Volume 2 - Issue 6
What I Didn't Know Before I
Had Kids ....
- How many seconds it takes to microwave 4 fish sticks perfectly.
- How to change a diaper in the dark, in a parked car,
on a standing child.
- And all of the above simultaneously.
- Which lines of The Cat in the Hat and If I ran the
Circus can be skipped over without the child noticing.
- How bright a 3:00 a.m. full moon is.
- That solid white socks get lost in the dryer at a much
slower rate than do the mates of patterned socks that coordinate to special outfits.
- How little sleep a human body truly needs to function.
- How to spell amoxicillian, let alone say it.
- That reverse psychology really works.
- The distinctive sounds of Cheerios crunching
- How far you can dilute juice and still retain it's
- That the more my kids learn the less I seem to know.
Mission | Copyright | CurrentNews | NewsIndex | ArchiveNews
| Presidio's Home